aditerna SRP is the only commercially available tool that is fully MSaaS-ready.
M&S as a Service
Step 1: User identifies Training/Exercise Need
Once a user has identified a training/exercise need, aditerna SRP provides him an overview of readily available simulation environments.
Step 2: One-Click Execution
Deploying and executing a simulation environment is as easy as pushing a single button.
Step 3: On-Demand Simulation Environment
The simulation environment that satisfies the users training/exercise needs is available on-demand. Without extensive support from subject matter experts, any user can execute simulation environments whenever and wherever he needs.
- aditerna SRP provides an integrated repository for storage of M&S resources like models, datasets, simulation systems, tools, results etc.
- Integrated M&S repository provides version control and allows easy handling of all types of M&S resources
- Out-of-the-box support for Docker containers
- aditerna SRP deploys simulation environments into public, private or hybrid cloud computing environments
- Support for Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Easy integration into private cloud environments and government-owned cloud computing platforms
Try it for free
Gain free access to a 30 days demo account and learn more about SRP powerful features.
Join a free webinar
One of our professional consultants will guide you through aditerna SRP and answer your questions.
We respond within 2 working days to any email. We promise!